I saw an article on the best to worst Friday the 13th movies. I couldn’t comment on it without starting an account. But I already started and I didn’t want it to go to waste and I posted my Friday the 13th script, so what the hell.
1) Original 1st (only because that’s what started it all and I like the originality of it)
2) Part 2 (first time we meet Jason, just wish he had the hockey mask)
3) Reboot (it just seems so simplistic and interesting, but could’ve been better)
4) Freddy vs. Jason (I just really love that movie a lot)
5) Jason Lives (it was okay, didn’t really like Jason being undead)
6) Final Chapter (I like Tommy Jarvis)
7) Part 3 (first time we get the hockey mask)
8) New Blood (didn’t like the telekinesis, but better then the ones below)
9) Takes Manhattan (could’ve had more Jason in New York and just a weak story)
10) X (I only like it because it’s so funny and stupid)
11) Goes to Hell (the body swapping was just dumb. If they had more Jason it probably would’ve been good)
12) New Beginning (not because of no Jason, just because it had the weakest story)
This isn’t complete cause I’m not fully sure myself, but the first 4 are good for sure.